I'm posting this to all of my communities, I know it might be off topic, and I'll remove it if it's a problem. However, I am trying to get as much information as possible, from all around the world.
I'm a senior in college and I'm doing research for a project for school, and polling people will help me with this. (For the record - this is going above and beyond what I need for the project, I don't need anyone to 'do my homework for me.' I really already have all of the information I need, this will just be additional statistics.) I would greatly appreciate any input! You can pass this on to your friends if you think they would be interested in participating.
The project has to do with the age of sexual consent in the United States compared to that of other countries.
All comments are screened. If anonymous posting does not work here, go to petite_tadpole and reply on my post there, it is definitely anonymous capable. Answer as many or few of the questions as you feel comfortable.
This is what I want to know from you:
1) Biologically: Male or female
1b) Psycho-sexually how do you identify?
2) Sexual Orientation?
3) Where did you grow up (or where did you spend the majority of your adolescent and teen years)?
4) Describe in general the type of sexual education you received. (Did you mostly learn from friends? Parents? School? Did they teach about condoms, birth control, STDs? Did they just tell you sex is bad, don't do it!? Did you have access to condoms and other birth control/protective devices etc...)
5) How old were you the first time you engaged in sexual activities willingly?
5a) If you have not engaged in such activities, what influenced your decision? Religious values, parents, just haven't found the right person?
6) How old are you now?
7) Anything else you would like to add :)
cross-posted everywhere, sorry!